Saturday, 20 September 2014

The Capsule













Check out the video!!

Top // Boohoo
Skirt // Primark
Heels // New Look
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting regularly. I've been really busy as I have recently started my placement year, this is basically doing work for a whole year in the field of subject you're doing at Uni instead of going on to your third year. I will try my best to be as consistent as possible but I can't promise anything!

I've put together this cute outfit which I think is perfect if your going to some fancy party or you just wanna look sophisticated. I'm in love with the skirt!! I really wish I had more places I could were it to. I just paired it with everything black which I think looks the best.  I've got to say these heels are so comfortable, I have even worn them to work and my feet feel fine after a whole day so I am very happy about my investment. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post.

13 comments:

  1. Love your skirt
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Really a perfect look! :)
    I absolutely love your blog as well!

    Let's keep in touch!
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it and yes we should definitely keep in touch!



      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love your look, you are very pretty :)
    New post!
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com
    Kissess <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your skirt ♥
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it's was such a steal!
      I would love to do that, I will check out your blog and facebook for sure.

      <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love it, sweetie ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so much fun creating this look!

      <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hi Luisa!
    Stunning look! Nice skirt :-)
    Have a nice day!
    Kisses,
    Marina
    http://fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you are having a nice day too :-)

      <3

      xoxo

      Delete