Saturday, 2 August 2014

Button Up



I don't know if you guys can see but its a rainbow!




Blouse // Topshop
Shorts // River Island
Shoes // Converse
Bag // River Island
Watch // Claires
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, hope you're have a good week! This actually happened a few days ago when me, my mum and my sister went shopping. We just went to a place called Kingston, I decided to dress very simple so I threw on these light blouse and paired them with light blue shorts.
I think this was a very bright and summery outfit that would make anyone look very put together. To give this outfit a little more umph, I accessorized it with these cute cat watch which I'm obsessed with right now!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post.





18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love the photos! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, the shirt is great. Beautiful rainbow. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit! The bag and blue nails are amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect casual outfit! Love the rainbow ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look and pictures dear :)
    big kiss!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts! x

    amandaevefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, and aww the rainbow <3

    www.vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I love the rainbow.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures! I love you in your comfy look with the denim shorts and for sure the rainbow, too <3

    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! It's really simple, but chick at the same time! And your cat watch are perfection!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you look so cute hehe just like your blog xoxo
    Followed you beaut x
    Check out my blog for daily blog posts on my HK holiday experience
    Lilya
    lilyacmeier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. chic fit! love how you accessorized a classic paring and made it your own.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! I liked a lot the white blouse, I love hoe it looks on you :)
    New post!
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com
    Kissess <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! This is the perfect urban outfit! Thanks for your lovely comment! :)

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blouse
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete