Saturday, 26 July 2014

Adventure Land










  








----------------------------------------------------
THE OUTFIT

Top // Boohoo
Shorts // TopShop
Shoes // New Look
Watch // Claires
-----------------------------------------------------
Me and my sister decided to go bike riding as the weather was so lovely, we just rode to random places and finally decided to go to this park. It was so lovely to finally sit by the river after the ride in the scorching hot weather.

I gotta say it was really fun, I personally am scared to ride on roads but it was really fun. I have just put together a very casual look and just wore a plain white crop top with these burgundy high-waisted shorts. To jazz up the look I just wore a layered necklace and I feel like that really put the whole look together.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post.

14 comments:

  1. Stunning ! (: !
    Cute outfit ! X


    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your outfit, especially the necklaces.
    Also, the photos are beautiful.
    Have a great day.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Outfit! You look so gorgeos! Love your blog so I'm following you now!

    Enjoy your Weekend!
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos. It looks so pretty there. I'm following you on instagram. Feel free to follow back.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics. Love this look, simple but still unique. Great necklaces. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Great work
    heyhadrien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely look, my dear *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit...you look really cute
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete