Thursday, 16 January 2014

90's fashion is going nowhere.









Denim Dungarees // Asos
White Crop Tee // Boohoo
Heels // New Look
Mickey Mouse Bag // Disneyland

As the title says, 90's fashion is going nowhere so buckle up and embrace denim dressing! I've been wanting to get some dungarees for a while now but never got a chance to. Here, I decided to pair the stereo typically masculine dungarees with classic black heels to give the look a more feminine feel. 
Hope you all are enjoying the new year so far!


19 comments:

  1. this is such a fun and imaginative outfit! love it RR xx


    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Love 90s fashion! I'm so loving that Mickey Mouse backpack!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Great style :)

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new green coat
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sure I'll have a look and let you know :) xx

      Delete
  5. woooow i love this outfit! i was lookin for such a dungarees everywhere bt unfortunatly they dont fit me :(

    www.blogdrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll find one that fits just look around! xD xx

      Delete
  6. I always love 90s vibe since it brings back my childhood memory xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute - I don't think dungarees would ever suit me but you pull the 90s look off for sure :)

    ReplyDelete